Vanessa Bling is opening up virtually what she misses near Vybz Kartel since his incarceration.

Bling, aka Gaza Slim, is ane of Kartel's former proteges who came under fire from Gazanation fans following their fallout. The "Independent Lady" deejay also served prison time for helping Vybz Kartel in his murder trial past making a false written report claiming that Clive "Lizard" Williams robbed her. Since then she has removed her Addi tattoos and start focusing on her ain solo career.

The incarcerated disk even criticized her in a letter released in 2014 where he labeled some of his quondam students as disloyal and ungrateful. Let's not forget he even disbanded Portmore Empire. At the time, sources told us that he wanted help from Popcaan, Tommy Lee Sparta, and Vanessa Bling to pay his legal fees and they refused.

Vanessa Bling was on Instagram Alive chatting with her fans when she was asked well-nigh her former boss. "What I miss virtually Kartel is the drive," she said. "The bulldoze is like him push you to go more and more like we use to dear when am doing collaborations with him and you know information technology's just touching. I usually love when nosotros going shows together and nosotros practise the loving songs and he wait at me similar, and I look at him similar. What I commonly dear is Kartel wearable some prissy colognes, so you know I usually like that side of him."

"That was my ni**a, my chargie, that was my boss, that was my parry (shut friend)," she added. She as well dismissed rumors that she diet to maintain her trunk. Vanessa Bling and Vybz Kartel have collaborated in the past on a number of singles like "1 Man," "Anything A Annihilation," "Love Journeying," and "Stop Gwan Similar Yuh Tuff." Hopefully, we will become some more dope collaborations in the future.